Exercise Physiologist (PRN) – Loris
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Provides safe, motivating, and effective group instruction to participants. Aerobic, anaerobic, strength training, and flexibility exercises are performed.
- Provides safe, motivating, and effective individualized exercise instruction. Instructs new members on the proper use of exercise equipment. Conducts fitness assessments.
- Other duties as assigned by Fitness Manager/Director
- Must possess competent knowledge of exercise principles, health risks, and fitness program design
- Excellent communication, motivational, coaching, and organizational skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise science, Physical Education, or related field from an accredited school
- Current certification in the health and fitness field from a nationally recognized organization (ACSM, NSCA, or AFAA) required within one year of hire.
- Current CPR and First Aid certifications
Loris, SC, United States