Experienced Registered Nurse – Various Departments
Up to $20,000 sign-on bonus for experienced nurses
Founded in 1906, McLeod Health is a locally owned and managed, not for profit organization supported by the strength of approximately 750 members on its medical staff and more than 2,700 licensed nurses (Registered Nurses; Advanced Practice Nurses – including Certified Nurse Anesthetists, Nurse Practitioners and Certified Nurse Midwives; as well as Licensed Practical Nurses). McLeod Health is also composed of approximately 8,900 employees and more than 75 physician practices throughout its 18-county service area. With seven hospitals, McLeod Health operates three Health and Fitness Centers, a Sports Medicine and Outpatient Rehabilitation Center, Hospice and Home Health Services.
The Mission of McLeod Health is to improve the overall health and well being of people living within South Carolina and eastern North Carolina by providing excellence in health care. Our Vision is to be the region’s choice for medical excellence.
- The Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process to address the holistic needs of patients and their significant others, during hospitalization, and preparation for discharge.
- Reporting to the Unit Director, the Registered Nurse may supervise the work of other Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, and assist personnel in efforts to deliver care for a prescribed shift of time.
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for the quality of care directly rendered and that he/she delegates to others.
- 72hours biweekly; nights/days/rotating with every other weekend
- Call is required.
- A valid SC or Compact State RN license
The McLeod Nurse
We believe Nursing is an art and a science. The nursing profession is interested in the interaction and well-being of the individual patient, significant other and family, as they move through the life cycle. We believe Nursing is built on professionals who are present and future oriented, situational and humanistic as they utilize the problem solving process. We believe care to the patients must be competent, safe, individualized and holistic.
- Competitive Health, Life, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability Options
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Emergency Fund
- Child Development Center
- McLeod Activity Center For Kids
- Health & Fitness Centers
- Educational Opportunities
- Employee Discounts
- Healthier You Program – Employee Wellness Program
Florence, SC, United States