Financial Analyst/Reimbursement – Finance Department
- The ideal candidate will have an understanding of both accounting theory and financial analysis.
- Fixed Asset Management – recording fixed asset additions and disposals, recording depreciation, tracking capital projects, attending Capital Committee meetings, preparing and analyzing property tax payments
- Budget Process – preparing depreciation budget
- Monthly Reporting – recording various journal entries, analyzing multiple expense accounts, preparing flex budget reports
- Accounts Payable – assisting with management of accounts payable team
- Other – preparing Joint Annual Reports and annual Form 990s
- Management of human resources in performing duties in compliance with McLeod HR policies and applicable laws.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience is required and must include working with financial information and large amounts of data. MUST be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel. Experience with computerized accounting.
- A Bachelors in Accounting/Finance/Business
- Full-time, 80 hrs bi-weekly
Florence, SC, United States