Join Our Talent Community
Sign up and receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.
DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS SERVICES/SURGERYFlorence, South Carolina
DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS SERVICES/SURGERY
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Director of Business Services/Surgery
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Provides overall financial and business management of Surgical Services.
- Responsible for the forecasting requirements of to include personnel, supplies and capital equipment.
- Coordinates with Service Line leaders to analyze and study budgetary plans and identify variances and provides service line leaders with timely information for corrective action plans.
- Responsible for Service Line analytics to provide information and support for decision making regarding budgets, expenditures, staffing levels, program management and planning.
- Direct relationship with the Financial/Business Services for MRMC.
- Direct relationship with the Procurement Services for MRMC.
- Works within the department and with peer departments to manage and reduce the overall cost per case for Surgical Services.
Work Schedule: 80 Hours biweekly. Full Time
Three years of experience in management required. Strong computer skills with emphasis in word, excel, and power point. Knowledge of accounting, billing, and CMS rules and regulations required.
Associate Degree in Business related field required
- Job Location
- Florence, South Carolina, United States
- Position Type
- Safe Patient Handling and Mobility Coordinator (FT) - McLeod in Florence Florence, South Carolina
- Health Coach/Care Manager - McLeod in Florence, SC Florence, South Carolina
- Registered Nurse - Emergency Department (Dillon campus) Dillon, South Carolina
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs
Match jobs to your LinkedIn profileStart Matching