Join Our Talent Community
Sign up and receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.
Director of Reservations & SchedulingFlorence, South Carolina
Director of Reservations & Scheduling
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values
- Plans and administers, directly and through subordinate supervisory personnel, the effective management and delivery of the Scheduling & Pre-Service process and responsibilities for all of McLeod Health.
- Initiates activities that encourage and assist the integration of Scheduling technologies with business operations and represents McLeod Health on all Scheduling issues with various vendors, regulatory agencies, or businesses as appropriate.
- Develops capital, expense and salary operating budgets, working with appropriate parties. Develops and implements appropriate methods to monitor budget compliance and resolve variance.
- Participates in monthly Patient Access meetings.
- Maintains cooperative working relationships with various hospital personnel and physicians to resolve problems, enhance smooth delivery of services, and to plan. Attends and participates in department meetings as required by job function and title.
- Maintains knowledge of current trends and developments in the field through continuing education. Presents new information and demonstrates knowledge by making suggestions for operations,
- High School Diploma or (GED) required
- Associate’s Degree in Business/Healthcare/Computer Science or related field preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Healthcare environment
- Healthcare information systems experience preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word (data tables, graphs, pivot tables, formulas)
- Microsoft Access is beneficial
- Written and oral communication skills with persons of all ages and diverse backgrounds required
- Excellent customer service skills are required
About McLeod: McLeod Health is the region's destination for medical excellence. Our excellence extends from the Midlands to the Coast along the border of North and South Carolina - serving more than one million people. As medical needs grow – we grow, expand, and improve our facilities and services. The McLeod Health network is comprised of 7 hospitals with locations in Florence, Darlington, Dillon, Manning, Cheraw, Loris, and Little River. We have also expanded into the Carolina Forest area of Myrtle Beach for patients looking for primary care and family physicians.
Founded over a century ago, McLeod is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system which features the strength of more than 750 physicians and 2,000 registered nurses, and more than 8,500 employees. McLeod constantly seeks to improve patient care with efforts that are physician led, data-driven and evidence-based. For more information about McLeod, please click here
Our McLeod History:
- Job Location
- Florence, South Carolina, United States
- Position Type
- DATA COORDINATOR/RN - Medical Staff Credentials (RN Licensed Required) Florence, South Carolina
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Weekend Only Work (WOW) Premium Pay - ICU - Days (Clarendon) Manning, South Carolina
- Registered Nurse - Recovery Room (72 hrs biweekly) Florence, South Carolina
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs
Match jobs to your LinkedIn profileStart Matching