Join Our Talent Community
Sign up and receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.
Facilities Program ManagerFlorence, South Carolina
Facilities Program Manager
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
- Provides technical and administrative support for the Planning & Facilities Management division and its programs and projects.
- Acts as the liaison with relevant and regulatory bodies and Authorities Having Jurisdiction.
- Assists in developing sustainability project goals, initiatives, or plans, working with other sustainability professionals, considering factors like cost effectiveness, technical feasibility, and acceptance.
- Monitors or tracks key metrics related to assigned areas.
- Conducts internal audits of assigned departmental files and records to ensure completeness and accuracy of documentation.
- Audits, analyzes, and reports performance goals for corporate, departmental, and assigned committees to internal and external clients and regulatory bodies, as assigned.
- Performs site surveys of assigned areas to ensure compliance with applicable statutes, codes, and regulations.
- Conducts impact assessments to identify, assess and reduce the organization's environmental risks and financial costs.
- Coordinates and maintains records and reports, maintains and manages regulatory documentation as assigned.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications.
- Maintains personal networks and participate in professional organizations, which enhance department and organization reputation and operation.
- Accepts ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and by exploring, identifying and accepting opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Works collaboratively with physicians, operational leadership, finance staff, and performance services staff to develop facility programs and plans for development and construction.
- Identifies, trends, organizes, and presents data in a comprehensive and informative manner, incorporating and utilizing quantitative and qualitative information and metrics to highlight understandable and timely information that can be utilized for key decision making.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service to internal and external staff and departments.
- Conducts training at all levels in environmental issues and responsibilities.
- Manages and tracks vendor and contractor personnel compliance.
- Coordinates activities within project coordination teams.
- Manages, processes, and maintains contract documents, including but not limited to: Project Charters. Notice to Proceed. Contract Agreements. Contractor-Subcontractor Agreements. Change Order Requests (COR). Change Orders (CO). Memorandum. Request for Information (RFI). Applications and Certificates for Payment. Submittals. General Conditions of the Contract for Construction. Policies and Procedures. Payment and Performance Bonds. Certificates of Insurance. etc..
- Prepares contractor notifications regarding contractor achievement/compliance violation(s).
- Monitors contractor and subcontractor status reports, manages and maintains contractor logs.
- Prepares meeting agendas and distributes to key stakeholders.
- Prepares, distributes, and maintains meeting minutes for assigned projects.
- Conducts closeout actions and documents.
- Assists with preparation of required, periodic regulatory filings.
- Maintains and manages large volume of files and documents in an effective, organized manner.
- Cross-checks and validates data.
- Manages freight relationships.
- Oversees and coordinates recall process to ensure compliance and accurate documentation.
- Resolves credit holds with vendors and accounts payable department.
- Conducts P-suite training.
- Acts as customer service representative for P-suite.
- Manages Vendormate.
- Reconciles receiving issues with accounts payable.
- Manages Medline DED/product changes & Insightful report.
- Manages Medline surplus report.
- Manages receiving meeting – buyer expedite oversight.
- Reconciles Invoiced-Not-Received & Received-Not-Invoiced reports.
- Reconciles Bill-Only invoice discrepancy.
- Handles cash reconciliation and deposits for vending and retail services.
- Processes DME invoices and prepares documentation for payment.
- Prepares Receiving Reconciliation reports for CSC.
- Prepares and documents Supply Returns and Inventory Discrepancies for CSC.
- Serves as vendor contact for buyer expedite report to track down orders.
- Audits assigned regulatory documentation on regular basis.
- Assists with ad-hoc projects, as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Presents complex information to all levels of the organization using excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Provides technical and administrative support for management of regulated waste streams
- Job responsibilities include those listed in competency document
- Requires the ability to work under/handle stressful situations.
- Must be a quick thinker and able to display positive emotional behavior, as well as apply positive social skills with co-workers, vendors, customers, and patients
- Possesses valid South Carolina driver's license.
- Ten (10) years of relevant experience in a highly regulated field or industry, such as healthcare, finance, waste management, energy, legal, etc. that provides the candidate with the necessary knowledge or a bachelor’s degree and a progressive record of accomplishment for a minimum of three (3) years of experience.
- A successful record of accomplishment that clearly demonstrates an understanding of and a positive work experience with regulatory agencies is beneficial.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to facilitate meetings, foster trust, and work well in a collaborative team environment. Experience required in operational problem solving and decision making. Adept at use of Microsoft Office applications.
- The intent of this job description is to provide a representative and level of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the duties and responsibilities of any position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
Licenses and/or Certifications:
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to drive vehicle for distances up to 200 miles roundtrip
- Ability to sit at desk for long hours
- Vision (with correction), depth perception, and color vision
- Ability to express or exchange ideas through spoken word
- Ability to express or exchange ideas through non-verbal communications
- Hearing to perceive the nature of sounds by ear (with correction)
- Occasional exposure to weather
- Stand for long hours
- Must be able to walk unaided for long distances, including use of stairs
- Ability to push/move loaded Schaefer carts loaded with up to fifty pounds
- Ability to take meeting minutes in real-time with use of computer
- Work around hazardous pharmaceutical waste and infectious medical waste
- Occasional work around non-climate controlled areas
- Ability to work in areas with strong odors
- Job Location
- Florence, South Carolina, United States
- Position Type
Position Type Details
McLeod Medical Plaza, 800 East Cheves Street
- Registered Nurse for Medical Surgical Unit (FT) - McLeod Loris Loris, South Carolina
- RN CASE MANAGER - CASE MANAGEMENT Florence, South Carolina
- Registered Nurse - Labor and Delivery Florence, South Carolina
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs
Match jobs to your LinkedIn profileStart Matching