Join Our Talent Community
Sign up and receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.
Nursing Extern - Multiple DepartmentsFlorence, South Carolina
Nursing Extern - Multiple Departments
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
The Nurse Extern assists in meeting the patient's basic needs and overall unit environmental safety. He/she assists nurses in obtaining data for assessment, assists the nurse to provide care and supports the department by performing tasks associated with general unit organization. The Nurse Extern does not supervise other workers.
Hospital and Nursing Orientation is REQUIRED
- Monday (8a-5p) Hospital Orientation
- Tuesday (8:30a-5p) Nursing Orientation
- Thursday (8:30a-5p) Soarian Training - *If you have already gone through Soarian, you will not have to participate.
- Friday (8:30a-12:30p) Nursing Orientation
Work Schedule: PRN shifts as scheduled with consideration for school schedule
Education Requirements: Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent. Must have successfully completed Fundamentals of Nursing course. Must be currentlyenrolled in an accredited academic nursing program.
- Job Location
- Florence, South Carolina, United States
- Position Type
- Registered Nurse - PICU Florence, South Carolina
- Certified Surgical Technologist with Sign On Bonus!! (FT) - McLeod Seacoast Little River, South Carolina
- Certified Surgical Technologist - Operating Room - Cheraw (PRN - As Needed) Cheraw, South Carolina
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs
Match jobs to your LinkedIn profileStart Matching