Join Our Talent Community
Sign up and receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.
Physical Therapist- OutpatientFlorence, South Carolina
Physical Therapist- Outpatient
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Reading View. Press Alt Shift A for accessibility help.
Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
2. Evaluates patients as assigned based on data compiled through history, observation, and analysis of diagnostic data
3. Develops plan of care most appropriate to the patient’s learning style and therapeutic needs, communicating goals with the patient and/or family members, taking into account psycho-social, cultural and spiritual needs of patients and/or families
4. Provides therapy for a wide variety of physical and/or functional limitations related to, but not limited to: musculoskeletal, neurological, cardiovascular, and developmental impairments, documenting progress with measurable and functional goals
5. Independently maintains patient records according to hospital policy, completing evaluations, re-evaluations, daily record keeping, charges, and discharge summaries within hospital timelines
6. Fosters an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion, and respect for all patients, families, visitors and employees by projecting an attitude of flexibility and positivity to benefit the team and patient
7. Utilizes Service Excellence Standards throughout the hospital and outlying programs by taking ownership of customer needs and handling customer complaints promptly and effectively using the service recovery approach
8. Contributes to the overall performance of the department through professional development strategies, including, but not limited to: competency training, clinical instructor, in service coordination, serving as a mentor in area of clinical expertise, program leader, based on assignment.
9. Conducts job responsibilities in a productive and efficient manner
10. Demonstrates continued professional growth through setting goals and participating in education offerings, independently achieve and maintain CEU’s for SC LLR
11. Communicates with physicians and other medical personnel regarding treatment provided, patient’s progress or complications, recommendations, and clarification of orders
12. Adheres to the SC State LLR and SC State Practice Act guidelines, McLeod Health and departmental Policies and Procedure
13. Insures patient confidentiality through the proper maintenance of Protected Health Information
14. Utilizes appropriate health and safety equipment to protect patient, self, and staff
Full-time (80 hours biweekly). Predominantly days but have weekend rotation and call.
Physical Therapy serves both inpatient and outpatient populations. A team of Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants and Rehab Aides collaborate to offer general, pediatric and aquatic therapy treatment.
- Required Skills
* Lymphedema certification or pelvic health experience helpful
* Must possess a valid SC license-PT,
- Job Location
- Florence, South Carolina, United States
- Position Type
- Registered Nurse for Medical Surgical Unit (FT) - McLeod Loris Loris, South Carolina
- RN CASE MANAGER - CASE MANAGEMENT Florence, South Carolina
- Registered Nurse - Labor and Delivery Florence, South Carolina
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs
Match jobs to your LinkedIn profileStart Matching