Join Our Talent Community
Sign up and receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.
Physical Therapist- Outpatient ($10,000 SIGN ON BONUS)Florence, South Carolina
Physical Therapist- Outpatient ($10,000 SIGN ON BONUS)
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Evaluates patients as assigned based on data compiled through history, observation, and analysis of diagnostic data
- Develops plan of care most appropriate to the patient’s learning style and therapeutic needs, communicating goals with the patient and/or family members, taking into account psycho-social, cultural and spiritual needs of patients and/or families
- Provides therapy for a wide variety of physical and/or functional limitations related to, but not limited to: musculoskeletal, neurological, cardiovascular, and developmental impairments, documenting progress with measurable and functional goals
- Independently maintains patient records according to hospital policy, completing evaluations, re-evaluations, daily record keeping, charges, and discharge summaries within hospital timelines
- Fosters an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion, and respect for all patients, families, visitors and employees by projecting an attitude of flexibility and positivity to benefit the team and patient
- Utilizes Service Excellence Standards throughout the hospital and outlying programs by taking ownership of customer needs and handling customer complaints promptly and effectively using the service recovery approach
- Contributes to the overall performance of the department through professional development strategies, including, but not limited to: competency training, clinical instructor, in service coordination, serving as a mentor in area of clinical expertise, program leader, based on assignment.
- Conducts job responsibilities in a productive and efficient manner
- Demonstrates continued professional growth through setting goals and participating in education offerings, independently achieve and maintain CEU’s for SC LLR
- Communicates with physicians and other medical personnel regarding treatment provided, patient’s progress or complications, recommendations, and clarification of orders
- Adheres to the SC State LLR and SC State Practice Act guidelines, McLeod Health and departmental Policies and Procedure
- Insures patient confidentiality through the proper maintenance of Protected Health Information
- Utilizes appropriate health and safety equipment to protect patient, self, and staff
$10,000 Sign on Bonus or $10,000 Student Loan Repayment
Relocation Assistance Available
Full-time (80 hours biweekly). Predominantly days but have weekend rotation.
Physical Therapy serves both inpatient and outpatient populations. A team of Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants and Rehab Aides collaborate to offer general, pediatric and aquatic therapy treatment.
- Required Skills
Must possess a valid SC license-PT
- Job Location
- Florence, South Carolina, United States
- Position Type
- Registered Nurse - Nursing Services - McLeod Darlington Darlington, South Carolina
- Surgical Support Technician (Night Shift) - Operating Room (Part Time) Florence, South Carolina
- Registered Nurse - Infusion Services Florence, South Carolina
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs
Match jobs to your LinkedIn profileStart Matching