Join Our Talent Community
Sign up and receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.
PROCESS MANAGER/MPAIIFlorence, South Carolina
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
Identifies, plans and implements key process improvement (PI) projects in physician practices to improve quality, reduce cost, increase productivity, and improve cycle time by reducing wasted time, errors, and rework resulting in significant business improvement and patient satisfaction
Facilitate PI projects while working closely with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and process owners to successfully manage project timelines, reporting, recommendations, and implementation plans
Coordinates data collection, analysis, and assessment through both physical observations and system reporting
Performs independent complex data analysis to support leadership decision making
Provides leadership with project status updates, feedback, and appropriate reporting on key responsibilities and objectives
Teach, demonstrate, and coordinate Lean methodology training/activities in physician practices including but not limited to A3 Thinking, Kanban, Process Mapping, Problem-Solving, Root-Cause Analysis, Standard Work, and Visual Management.
Act as a continuous improvement leader and implementer for large projects and proactively coach and mentor business teams with a lean mindset to instill a PI culture throughout the organization
Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- 3+ years of proven experience in process improvement using Lean methodologies; Healthcare experience is a plus
- Highly motivated, self-starter who demonstrates initiative and tenacity
- Ability to work in both a diverse and dynamic environment, while building strong customer relationships
- Strong communication, facilitation and collaboration skills with demonstrated ability to lead multidisciplinary teams
- Moderate to Advanced skills in data analysis with ability to create reports in various programs and/or formats
- Strong organizational and time management skills to manage multiple projects, issues, and priorities effectively and simultaneously
- Advanced computer skills with demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft products including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Nursing, Public Health, or other related field required.
- If degree is in nursing, must possess a valid SC license - RN, BLS
- In lieu of a bachelor degree, consideration will be given for commensurate physician practice management experience with increasing responsibilities
- Working knowledge of Lean methodologies required, certification preferred (minimum Green Belt). Certification required within first year of employment.
A valid driver’s license and transportation is required.
- Job Location
- Florence, South Carolina, United States
- Position Type
- Registered Nurse for Medical Surgical Unit (FT) - McLeod Loris Loris, South Carolina
- RN CASE MANAGER - CASE MANAGEMENT Florence, South Carolina
- Registered Nurse - Labor and Delivery Florence, South Carolina
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs
Match jobs to your LinkedIn profileStart Matching