Join Our Talent Community
Sign up and receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.
In the first year of employment, the McLeod nurse should become competent in the skills needed to meet patient care needs. Care to our patients must be competent, safe, individualized and holistic. The focus on quality of care and safety provided to patients, drives our nurses to engage in their commitment to the organization and to the profession. Nursing practice is built from the Mission, Vision and Values and strategic plan of McLeod Health. We are committed to serving as an institution that facilitates the continuing education of all nurses. We further believe qualified staff who are interested and have demonstrated positive results in improving outcomes, avoiding complications, showing expertise and demonstrating proficiency in use of state of the art technology should be considered for promotions within the organization.
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Job Level: Mid
- Travel: Minimal (if any)
What makes a successful Nurse at McLeod Health? Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix. Additional related traits listed below.
"Nursing at Mcleod is not a “job”. Nursing at Mcleod is an opportunity to be part of an awesome team that allows you to provide excellent care to patients and grow as a professional."
— Tammie, Assistant Director of Emergency Department at McLeod Health
McLeod Health can help you get off to an excellent start.
Program Manager For Blood Conservation
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Program Manager For Blood Conservation
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Coordinate the medical, emotional, physical, spiritual and mental needs of both inpatients and outpatients with the appropriate physician, hospital facility, and spiritual advisor available.
- Work closely with patient’s family, physician’s, unit directors, nursing staff, ancillary personnel, administration, and community.
- Utilize knowledge of human growth and development to assess, interpret data, design and evaluate a plan of care appropriate to the pediatric, adult and geriatric patient
- Participate, design and administer departmental call rotation to insure services are available from the department 24 hours/day and 7 days per week
- Provide overall management and supervision of Blood Conservation Services
- Fiscal responsibility for department
Work Schedule: 80 Hours Biweekly.
Education Requirements/ Qualifications/ Certifications: Licensed as RN in SC verified by the SC LLR. BSN is required. ACLS and BLS Required. Two years clinical experience required in preop and post op surgical and medical nursing.
- Job Location
- Florence, South Carolina, United States
- Position Type
Medical, Dental, Vision, Healthcare FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Health and Wellness Programs
Employer Matching, EDCP
Scholarship, Professional Development
Maternity & Paternity Leave
Adoption Cost Benefit
Financial assistance provided
Available based on workplace needs
Paid Time Off
Holidays, Sick Days
Life and Disability Insurance
Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Dependent Life Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Supplemental Group Term Life Insuranc, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Available for specified positions
Onsite Child Care, Onsite Gym/Fitness Center, Cafeteria, Spa/Nails, Facials, Massage, Company Store
Nursing Mother Rooms
Available for up to one year following the birth of a child
Close to shopping, Public transportation, Restaurants and entertainment
- Registered Nurse - Children's Hospital Florence, South Carolina
- Registered Nurse - OB Emergency Department Florence, South Carolina
- Surgical Technologist Certified - Central Processing Florence, South Carolina
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs
Match jobs to your LinkedIn profileStart Matching