Join Our Talent Community
Sign up and receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.
Purchasing Agent IFlorence, South Carolina
Purchasing Agent I
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Responsible for coordinating and performing a variety of purchasing activities including, but not limited to:
- purchase order composition,
- expediting, pricing,
- placement and invoice resolution;
- negotiating and performing spreadsheet analysis of products;
- interviewing sales representatives to maintain awareness of product changes,
- vendors and cost savings opportunities;
- analyzing market conditions and statistical data;
- and selecting service providers and issuing contractual agreements
Work Schedule: Full-time 80 hours biweekly
Finance or related field with (5) years of progressively responsible purchasing experience.
For consideration with no degree, applicant must have a minimum of (7) year of progressively responsible purchasing experience.
- Minimum of an Associate degree in Business Administration from an accredited school
- Job Location
- Florence, South Carolina, United States
- Position Type
- Registered Nurse for Medical Surgical Unit (FT) - McLeod Loris Loris, South Carolina
- RN CASE MANAGER - CASE MANAGEMENT Florence, South Carolina
- Registered Nurse - Labor and Delivery Florence, South Carolina
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs
Match jobs to your LinkedIn profileStart Matching