Registered Ultrasound Technologist - Ultrasound Department
$3,000 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR 2 A YEAR AGREEMENT
Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Assists supervisor and will serve as first line of contact for questions and/or concerns from technologists and physicians.
- Able to perform adult and pediatric general ultrasound exams.
- Able to perform vascular exams
- Weekend rotation, night rotation and holiday rotation required as needed.
- Works to maintain satisfactory working relationships with Ultrasound supervisor, Radiology Director, physicians, ancillary departments, patients, patient’s family, and visitors.
- Responsible patient care, supplies, and equipment maintenance.
- Continues to develop professionalism through continuing education programs and in-services.
- Complies with all policies of the system with the intention of delivering the highest quality of service.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school
- BLS certification
- Must document at least 30 hours of job-related CME over a period of three years.
Credentialed in Ultrasound and registered in one of the following areas:
- Registered diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) from ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists )
- Registered Vascular Sonographer (RVT) from ARDMS (American Registry of diagnostic Medical Sonography)
- Registered Vascular sonographer (RVS) from CCI (Cardiovascular Credentialing International)
- Registered Sonography (RT(S)) or (RT(VS)) from ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologist)
- 72 Hours biweekly. Day Shift with rotating weekends and holidays.