- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Assists supervisor and will serve as first line of contact for questions and/or concerns from technologists and physicians.
- Fully competent in various vascular imaging exams.
- Able to perform adult and pediatric general ultrasound exams.
- Back up call required.
- Weekend rotation, night rotation and holiday rotation required as needed.
- Responsible patient care, supplies, and equipment maintenance.
- Continues to develop professionalism through continuing education programs and in-services.
- Complies with all policies of the system with the intention of delivering the highest quality of service.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Three (3) years’ vascular ultrasound experience required.
RVT or RVS registry required
Must document at least 30 hours of job-related CME over a period of three years.
Credentialed in Vascular Ultrasound and registered in one of the following areas:
- Registered Vascular Sonographer (RVT) from ARDMS (American Registry of diagnostic Medical sonography)
- Registered Vascular sonographer (RVS) from CCI (Cardiovascular Credentialing International)
- Registered sonography (RT(S)) from ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologist)
Full-time, 80 hrs bi-weekly