Front Desk Attendant, as needed, Fitness Center, Clarendon
- Serves as public relations representative for the center and exhibits excellent customer service skills always.
- Responsible for the member check-in process, point of sale functions, collections, information dissemination and telephone communication.
- Other duties as assigned by Assistant Manager of Health and Fitness or Director of Rehab Services.
- Previous customer service experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc)
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school
- BLS certification within 6 months of hire.
- Coverage as needed to work evening shifts. Must also be flexible to float to morning shifts on occasion.
Manning, SC, United States