Front Desk Supervisor
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Provides direction and sets the tone of the facility that creates an environment of friendliness, openness and exemplary customer service.
- Promotes the philosophy that all individuals entering the center should be treated with respect, kindness and professionalism.
- Handles incoming calls, takes accurate messages and distributes appropriately.
- Checks all members in verifying member status with computer system and ID.
- Register all guests using guest log and waiver collects all passes and fees.
- Keeps up to date on all center rules, programs, cost, hours of operation, special events and staffing personnel and gives out accurate information in all inquiries.
- Carries out all point of sale transaction according to established procedures.
- Responsible for cash drawer reconciliation at end of shift.
- Opens and closes facility as shift requires.
- Follows all security and safety procedures.
- Monitors communication logs daily and contributes notes and messages as needed.
- Interacts with other staff members in a positive, professional manner.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Six months of related work experience
Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school
Must obtain CPR/AED Certifications with in 30 days of hire
Florence, SC, United States