Hematology Supervisor – Loris
Sign On Bonus Available! Position located near North Myrtle Beach, SC!
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Organize and perform analysis of specimens to include quality control.
- Evaluate validity of results obtained. Record and report results.
- Perform routine and pre-routine maintenance.
- Train and document proficiency of assigned employees/students as directed by supervisor. Present formal lectures to Medical Technology students or formal in-service to employee/student or guests.
- Develop personal knowledge of trends, developments, and techniques through journals and trade publications, in-service programs, and continuing education.
- Collect, prepare, store and/or transport specimens using correct techniques, anticoagulants, and protocol.
- Assist in maintaining supplies.
- Review worksheet status, technical inquiry, uncollected tests and printed worksheets for technical and clerical accuracy and assure necessary corrections to appropriate records are made.
- Performs hematology lab supervisor functions
- Coordinate daily technical activities when assigned.
- Assist in lab whenever needed.
Sign on bonus available!! Days, three 12-hour shifts. Every third weekend. Minutes from beautiful North Myrtle Beach, SC!!
Qualified to perform moderate and highly complexity testing as defined by CLIA 88
Certification by recognized national certifying agency – ASCP or AMT
2 year associate degree in Health Science
Will also accept resumes from qualified Medical Laboratory Scientists
Loris, SC, United States