HIPAA Security Administrator
CISO – HIPAA Security Administrator
- Evaluates the IT threat landscape and devises cybersecurity policy and controls to reduce risk by conducting auditing and compliance initiatives.
- Contribute to the development of cyber resiliency to rapidly recover from hacking, security incidents or infringements
- Participate in the development and/or enhancement of an information security management framework
- Develop and deploy continuous cybersecurity training
- Recommend appropriate industry standard policies and procedures and advises on content
- Serves as a security liaison to Network Services
- Ensure McLeod Health is appropriately monitored for IT security compliance.
- Maintain a focus on high-risk areas to determine if appropriate controls are in place to adequately mitigate risks.
- Work collaboratively with others across the organization to help resolve areas of identified security risks.
- Develop and execute a system-wide compliance audit plan, effective tools, and methodologies to ensure data integrity and compliance with federal and state regulations pertaining to health care program requirements for information technology (IT) security.
- Conduct security audits and review the results then devises appropriate recommendations and corrective action plans.
- Manage the performance of subsequent audits to ensure completeness and oversees the execution of
- corrective action plans.
- Interpret applicable federal and state law and regulations to plan audit parameters, determine compliance with such regulations and communicate necessary changes in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Work in conjunction with the HIPAA Privacy Administrator on the successful development, execution, and completion of the annual HIPAA Audit Schedule.
- Generate periodic reports to the Corporate HIPAA Officer on the state of IT Security compliance
- Minimum of five years of healthcare auditing experience preferred.
- Be able to demonstrate a competence in performing audits, produce reports, formulate remediation or mitigation plans, and conducting follow-up audits.
- Must have project management experience.
- Must have a proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related discipline required.
Licenses and/or Certifications:
- Thank Certification in industry related discipline preferred.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, 401K, relocation assistance, sign-on available and much much more!
About McLeod: click here
Our McLeod History: https://www.mcleodhealth.org/about-us/history/
Florence, SC, United States