Housekeepers (FT Various Shifts) – Seacoast
Little River, SC
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Provides a clean and aseptic environment for the safety and health of our patients, visitors, physicians and employees by performing various housekeeping and other duties. Such duties include, but are not limited to: waste removal; dusting, cleaning and sanitizing of fixtures and surfaces; dust and damp mopping; biohazard spill cleanup; soiled linen removal; cleaning, sanitizing and making of beds; vacuuming.
- Changes out drapes and cubicle curtains.
- Must be proficient in the proper use of floor and carpet care battery operated and cord electric equipment.
- Must become proficient in established restorative, interim and routine floor and carpet care procedures.
- Removes bulk biohazard and solid waste.
- Performs special projects as assigned.
- Uses computer for computer based training, data collection and during routine room turnover operations.
- Keeps records, maintains logs and submits daily activity reports via schedule worksheets and/or task sequence sheets.
- Must adhere to hospital and departmental policies and procedures.
- Must follow applicable regulatory agency laws.
- Performs all other duties as assigned
Previous hospital / commercial housekeeping or floor technician experience is preferred. Good communication skills and professional telephone etiquette are essential.
Minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED) preferred
Little River, SC, United States