IT Clinical Educator (MPA)
1. Job responsibilities include those listed in competencies document
2. Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-
workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
3. Conducts formal and informal training for end users of clinical systems.
4. Develops training materials (practice exercises, handouts, User’s Guides, etc.) to facilitate effective student learning.
5. Assist in the creation and maintenance of a training domain in the clinical system for students to perform practice
exercises and demonstrate competency.
6. Works with IT Application Analysts to continually improve the quality and functionality of online documentation.
7. Plans, coordinates, and schedules all classes related to area of responsibility for clinical applications including online
documentation and/or order entry training for all levels of staff.
8. Creates rosters, certificates of completion, and maintains accurate records of student attendance.
9. If deemed necessary, participates in an on-call rotation schedule, to include daily, but also possibly after hours and
weekend call to provide client support.
10. Assists with testing of system features and functions per directive of the Director/Manager.
11. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and present education in an organized, consistent manner,
taking the students ends into account during training.
1. Electronic medical/health record Instructor experience .
1. Minimum of a High School diploma/Equivalent from an accredited school required.
Florence, SC, United States