IT Clinical Informatic Pharmacist
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Responsible for evaluating, guiding, implementing, and building data systems that support the pharmacy departments through process improvement measures, patient safety enhancement, and improves overall efficiency related to the electronic medication process.
- Serves as a liaison to the pharmacy departments and assists with educating the pharmacy staff on system new functionality and features.
- Serves as a liaison regarding system functions to all appropriate clinicians (including, but not limited to, providers and nursing staff).
- Knowledgeable in medications and exhibits the clinical and professional skills to positively interact with physicians, nurses, and other health care practitioners in hospital formulary issues, in-services, meetings, etc.
- Works collaboratively as a team member with a positive attitude when interacting with other IT teams, the pharmacy departments and other hospital departments and personnel.
- Contributes to the development of the practice of the profession within the institution and participates in the department’s clinical programs as well as participation in IT initiatives and programs.
- Requires regular rounding to include staffing in the hospital pharmacy to maintain skills and qualifications.
- Minimum of five years of experience as an Acute clinical pharmacist
- Minimum three years of PC-oriented experience to include basic word processing and spreadsheets.
- Must possess a valid license to practice Pharmacy in the state of South Carolina
Florence, SC, United States