IT Desktop Support Analyst (IT-Network Systems)
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Install and provide support for all network connected hardware.
- Serves as project leader in a coordinating role between clients and IT personnel for problem resolution, project evaluation and personal systems implementation.
- Coordinates personal systems support which includes new pc installs, department relocations and help desk support.
- Provides technical assistance to clients and IT staff.
- Required to track equipment and software in inventory and repair logs.
- Participates in on-call rotation schedule, to include daily, after hours and weekends, to provide 24×7 client support
- Five years of supporting computer systems support and related work experience in information systems required.
- Experience in desktop technologies is required.
- Three years of PC-oriented experience including basic word processing, spreadsheets.
- Must be a team player with initiative, organizational skills and analytical abilities.
- Local Area Network application level knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Healthcare/Computer Science
Florence, SC, United States