IT Desktop Support Specialist
Little River, SC
Essential Job Responsibilities/Expectations
- Job responsibilities include those listed in competencies document
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Installs and provides support for all Personal Computers and Printers.
- Maintain accurate inventory of all computer hardware and software.
- Coordinates personal systems support which includes new pc and printer installs, department relocations and help desk support.
- Provides technical assistance to clients and IT staff.
- Participates in on-call rotation schedule, to include daily, after hours and weekends, to provide 24×7 client support.
- Three years of PC-oriented experience including basic word processing and spreadsheets and related work experience in information systems support required.
- Experience in desktop technologies is required.
- Must be a team player with initiative, organizational skills, and analytical abilities.
- Local Area Network application level knowledge
- Associate Degree in Business/Healthcare/Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
Physical Requirements: Refer to Occupational Risk Assessment
Little River, SC, United States