IT Educator Mgr
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Directs the efforts of the MPA IT Educators and Clinical Educators.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of training program, making modifications as necessary to meet training needs.
- Champions and ensures compliance with organizational standards, practices and methodologies and continuous improvement of methodologies as required. Holds teams accountable for following and implementing Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology, ITIL and quality management framework for projects.
- Provides strategic direction and day-to-day leadership. Develops and maintains an organization of high performing people through effective hiring, coaching and performance/talent management processes. Fosters a collaborative, success-oriented team environment where resources are empowered and accountable.
- Positively affects the organization by developing staff and identifying leaders within the department.
- Minimum five years supporting computer systems.
- Knowledge of software development, design and support
- Supervisory and project management experience
- Minimum of five years in a combination of Information Technology leadership, consulting or development.
- Knowledge of business practices, positive attitude, self-motivated, ability to lead and adapt to change.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business Administration from an accredited school
Florence, SC, United States