IT Help Desk Technical Analyst (ServiceNow)
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in
accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Assists in the development and strategy for customer service technologies to meet the IT support needs of McLeod Health.
- Meets regularly with IT leadership to review current environment and proposed changes, trends, needs and new technologies.
- Maintains a working knowledge of systems supported by the IT Department.
- Must function effectively in a complex, demanding environment of continuously changing priorities and critical
- Develops internal and external working relationships with managers, peers and customers to accomplish department and
7. ServiceNow Administration:
– Review departmental requirements, identify ServiceNow areas for automation, and implement best-practice solutions.
– Assist in triaging and troubleshooting issues in production and non-production systems.
– Provide software configuration and development across various technical areas while analyzing the business and technical
– Develop and design application modules, workflows, and Catalog requests to deliver ServiceNow-based solutions for our clients.
– Maintain the ServiceNow knowledgebase articles with accurate and useful information for both our users and the IT Department.
8. Ensure all changes are made in accordance with McLeod change control, security, and risk assessment policies.
- Customer service oriented with customer service experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of non-technical users, managers, directors, and executive leadership in a creative, matrix organization.
- Multi-tasker able to work effectively on a team, as well as independently, with minimal supervision in an atmosphere of multiple projects, shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Believes in sharing knowledge for the overall benefit of the team. Passionate about their work and understands how it fits into the business operations.
- Takes initiative in improving themselves and the work processes.
- Ability to translate business requirements into workable solutions and solve potentially complex problems.
Degree/Certification in Information Management, Computer Science, or relevant related field preferred or equivalent work-related experience.
Florence, SC, United States