IT PROJECT MANAGER
- Manages job duties for IT Project Coordinator
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Serves as project leader in a coordinating role between customers and IT personnel for problem resolution, project evaluation and system implementation.
- Coordinates project activities, schedules, resources, equipment and information.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications.
- Serve as a liaison with customers to identify and define project requirements, scope and objective.
- Ensures customers’ needs are met as the project evolves.
- Works with Project Manager to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects.
- Ensures all projects are completed on time and within budget while meeting high quality standards.
- Assigns tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
- Analyzes risks and opportunities.
- Monitors project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Acts as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Organizes and plans meetings with project manager.
- Arranges and manages team goals, project schedules, new information and keeps all materials up-to-date.
- Communicates timeline changes and new information to team, tracks project changes, and adjust schedules as needed.
- Records minutes and takes detailed notes during meetings.
- Keeps track of all project-related paperwork and ensures all needed materials are current and properly filed and stored.
- Strategizes with project manager when needed.
- Participates in on-call rotation schedule, to include daily, after hours and weekends, to provide 24×7 support when necessary.
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role.
- Must be a team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, analytical abilities, and ability to take initiative in his/her work.
- Ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans.
- Strong organization skills, including multitasking and time management.
- Able to work effectively under pressure.
- Flexible and able to multitask on several different aspects of a project or on multiple projects.
- Able to product quality work with strict deadlines.
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance controls
- Advanced computer skills, well-versed in Microsoft Office Suite, strong and thorough knowledge of MS Excel.
- Hands on experience and strong working knowledge of project management tools, preferably MS Project.
- Three years of related work experience including project management, from conception to delivery.
- Three years of PC-oriented experience to include basic word processing and spreadsheets required.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business/Healthcare/Computer Science.
- PMC or PMP certification desired.
Florence, SC, United States