IT Sr Analyst Programmer
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Serves as project leader in a coordinating role between clients and IT personnel for problem resolution, project evaluation and system implementation.
- Coordinates systems support, which includes design, system preference modifications, documentation, training or sharing of system functions as appropriate.
- Serves as the primary liaison between the IT department, vendors, and clients for multiple complex systems/applications.
- Provides senior level technical/application assistance to clients and IT staff as appropriate.
- Participates in on-call rotation schedule, to include daily, after hours and weekends, providing 24×7 client support as necessary.
- Serves as a lead and participates in support for systems both daily and during implementations.
- Works collaboratively with IT Educators to ensure system feature and function modifications are shared with educators so training plans and documentation can be updated appropriately.
- Serves as a mentor to IT Application Analyst.
- Minimum of five years of computer system application modifications and support experience
- Minimum three years of PC-oriented experience to include basic word processing and spreadsheets.
- C# development, report writing, data extraction and database knowledge
- Oracle ERP experience desired
- Knowledge of clinical/healthcare applications and support
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare/Computer Science/Business from an accredited school
Florence, SC, United States