IT Sr Analyst Programmer
Essential Job Responsibilities/Expectations
1. Job responsibilities include those listed in competencies document
2. Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and
co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
3. Serves as project leader in a coordinating role between clients and IT personnel for problem resolution,
project evaluation and system implementation.
4. Coordinates systems support, which includes design, system preference modifications, documentation,
training or sharing of system functions as appropriate.
5. Serves as the primary liaison between the IT department, vendors, and clients for multiple complex
6. Provides senior level technical/application assistance to clients and IT staff as appropriate.
7. Participates in on-call rotation schedule, to include daily, after hours and weekends, providing 24×7 client
support as necessary.
8. Serves as a lead and participates in support for systems both daily and during implementations.
9. Works collaboratively with IT Educators to ensure system feature and function modifications are shared with
educators so training plans and documentation can be updated appropriately.
10. Serves as a mentor to IT Application Analyst.
· Minimum of five years of computer system application modifications and support experience
· Minimum three years of PC-oriented experience to include basic word processing and spreadsheets.
· Report writing, data extraction and database knowledge
· Knowledge of clinical/healthcare applications and support
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare/Computer Science/Business from an accredited school
Physical Requirements: Refer to Occupational Risk Assessment
Florence, SC, United States