IT Systems Support Analyst (MPA)
Description for Internal Candidates
1. Job responsibilities include those listed in competencies document
2. Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-
workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
3. Responsible for configuration and maintenance of network personal computers, Multifunction Copiers, and various
clinical and non-clinical peripheral devices.
4. Assists MPA IT in the installation, support and maintenance of desktop computer and network applications.
5. Answer calls from customers and take corrective action or escalate as needed.
1. Three years of experience in the support of networked personal computers is required.
2. Experience in Windows XP and higher and Microsoft Office Software required.
1. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Same Posting Description for Internal and External Candidates
Florence, SC, United States