IT Systems Support Analyst
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Responsible for configuration and maintenance of network personal computers, Multifunction Copiers, and various clinical and non-clinical peripheral devices.
- Assists MPA IT in the installation, support and maintenance of desktop computer and network applications.
- Answer calls from customers and take corrective action or escalate as needed.
- Three years of experience in the support of networked personal computers is required.
- Experience in Windows XP and higher and Microsoft Office Software required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Florence, SC, United States