Laundry Worker I – PRN
- Job responsibilities include those listed in competencies document
- Maintain a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Responsible for the processing of clean linen coming from the CBW (continuous batch washer) system daily, to include; sorting sheets, short pieces, scrubs, spreads, and terry.
- Must be able to operate towel folder, flat work ironers, sheet stacker, Milnor Dryer, Chicago folder/stacker, and Chicago ironer.
- Inspect items for stains and feed into iron, folding machines, or hand folded and stored for future use.
- All infection control standards are to be adhered to at all times.
- Production standards are to be maintained.
Work Schedule: PRN
Must be able to meet expectations within qualifying period for equipment training on ironer machines, folder/stacker machines, and dryers.
High School Diploma or GED from an accredited school or successful completion of WIN Testing or completion of McLeod approved Transition to Work Program.
Florence, SC, United States