Laundry Worker Sr
Essential Job Responsibilities/Expectations
1. Job responsibilities include those listed in competencies document
2. Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-
workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
3. Responsible for the processing of clean linen coming from the CBW (continuous batch washer) system daily
to include sorting; sheets, short pieces, scrubs, spreads, and terry.
4. Operate ironer machine, folder/stacker machines, and dryers.
5. Inspect items for stains and feed into ironer machine, folding machines, or hand fold and store for future use.
6. Deliver clean linen exchange carts, restock stationary carts, and communicate with other departments.
7. Adhere to all infection control standards at all times.
8. Maintain production standards.
9. Operate laundry trucks and van for delivery of clean linen.
Must be 21 years of age with a clear driving record to drive light to medium weight class. Must be 25 years of
age with a clear driving record to drive heavy to extra heavy weight class. Must be able to meet expectations
within qualifying period for equipment training on ironer machines, folder/stacker machines, and dryers.
Minimum of a High School Diploma/Equivalent from an accredited school or successful completion of WIN
Testing or completion of McLeod approved Transition to Work Program.
Must possess a valid SC Driver’s License
Required to obtain a medical certification card
Florence, SC, United States