Licensed Practical Nurse, FT McLeod Primary Care Myrtle Beach
Myrtle Beach, SC
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Fosters an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion, and respect for all patients, families, visitors and co-workers.
- Maintains active license and appropriate certifications.
- Demonstrates proficiency in use of all medical equipment in the office.
- Adheres to procedural checklists for administering all immunizations and injections.
- Assists with patient triage and assessment as needed, per physicians’ protocol and standing orders.
- Reviews messages from physicians throughout the day and follows instructions as indicated, including contacting patients with any new instructions for care, medication information, referrals, etc.
- Reviews telephone messages throughout the day and responds to patients and physicians promptly.
- Reviews unreconciled labs and diagnostic imaging and performs reconciliations at least daily.
- Reviews escripts throughout the day and submits refills to physicians.
- Processes FMLA, disability forms, and HEIDIS requests timely.
- Assists physicians with clinical procedures for patients as needed.
- Provides support and assistance as needed to patients, medical assistants, physicians, and other staff.
- Participates proactively in problem solving and process improvement activities through collaboration with clinical teams using Evidence Based Practices.
- Demonstrates continued professional growth through goal-setting and participation in educational offerings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Demonstrates a willingness to perform the duties of other department personnel when workload requires.
Prefer at least one year experience in physicians office or other clinical setting.
Computer skills required.
SC Nursing Licensure required.
Myrtle Beach, SC, United States