Join Our Talent Community
Sign up and receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.
Cashier for Nutrition (PRN Evening Hours) - McLeod SeacoastLittle River, South Carolina
Cashier for Nutrition (PRN Evening Hours) - McLeod Seacoast
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
- Job responsibilities include those listed in competency document.
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Primarily serves as cashier.
- Cleans work area and performs daily cleaning tasks
- Processes all purchases in the cafeteria through the registers, collects money, issues change, swipes credit cards and employee cards.
- Responsible for balancing the transactions on a daily basis.
- Maintains stock of drinks, paper products, utensils, etc. for the cafeteria.
- Attends all required safety training programs and department meetings.
- Follows the hospital exposure control plans/ blood borne and airborne pathogens,
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors and fellow employees to ensure professional, responsible, and courteous environment.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
Mon - Fri 4 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Required Skills
- 3 months minimum in Nutrition services or similar experience
- Basic knowledge of food preparation, customer relations and cleaning skills
- Friendly, cooperative and good communication skills
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school
- Job Location
- Little River, South Carolina, United States
- Position Type
- Registered Nurse for Medical Surgical Unit (FT) - McLeod Loris Loris, South Carolina
- RN CASE MANAGER - CASE MANAGEMENT Florence, South Carolina
- Registered Nurse - Labor and Delivery Florence, South Carolina
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs
Match jobs to your LinkedIn profileStart Matching