Join Our Talent Community
Sign up and receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.
Certified Medical Assistant - McLeod Physician Associates (PRN Pool) Coastal OfficesLittle River, South Carolina
Certified Medical Assistant - McLeod Physician Associates (PRN Pool) Coastal Offices
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
The Certified Medical Assistant assists the physician with giving medical care to the patients; responsible for taking vital signs, history, asks patient for chief complaint, documents all relevant information and treatment in the patient's chart; schedules testing and referral appointments for patients, per physician's instruction; telephones pharmacies with prescriptions requested by the physician; maintains medical supply inventory; orders all medical supplies and provides support to front office personnel; performs other duties necessary in providing high quality patient care; greets patients and visitors and handles incoming telephone calls in a friendly and courteous manner; responsible for timely and accurate patient registration and check-in; schedules appointments and re-appointments; key in demographic information into the computer; performs a variety of clerical support functions such as files charts at the end of each day, pulls charts for next day appointments and files all information into the charts; retrieves charts form medical records.
- At least three months experience in physician’s office or other clinical setting.
- Computer skills
- Must possess Certified or Registered Certification for Medical Assistant.
- PRN (coverage as needed to work McLeod's coastal offices)
- Job Location
- Little River, South Carolina, United States
- Position Type
- Registered Nurse for Medical Surgical Unit (FT) - McLeod Loris Loris, South Carolina
- RN CASE MANAGER - CASE MANAGEMENT Florence, South Carolina
- Registered Nurse - Labor and Delivery Florence, South Carolina
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs
Match jobs to your LinkedIn profileStart Matching