Join Our Talent Community
Sign up and receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.
Certified Vascular Surgical Technologist with Sign On Bonus (FT) - McLeod SeacoastLittle River, South Carolina
Certified Vascular Surgical Technologist with Sign On Bonus (FT) - McLeod Seacoast
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
1. Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
2. Must be flexible, punctual, and be willing to learn in the surgical environment
3. Work under the supervision and delegatory authority of a surgeon to facilitate the safe and effective conduct of invasive and non-invasive surgical procedures, ensuring that the operating room environment is safe, that equipment functions properly, and that the operative procedure is conducted under conditions that maximize patient safety.
4. Ensures the availability and preparedness of OR rooms, supplies and equipment needed to support efficient and effective perioperative processes.
5. Responsible for having sterile instruments, sutures and equipment necessary for the surgical procedure, along with a working knowledge of each device
6. Assist with positioning and prepping according to the standards of practice and policies and procedures of the department and the hospital
7. Performs initial instrument, sharps and sponge counts with the circulator and performs additional counts as necessary
8. Assists with draping the patient and establishing the sterile field.
9. Participates in the surgical site and patient verification during the time out procedure.
10. Required to maintain the sterile field to ensure patient/employee safety by maintaining highest standard of sterile technique during the procedure
11. Prepares and passes off specimen(s) as appropriate.
12. Assist in lifting, turning, positioning and preparing patients for surgical procedures, using proper body mechanics
13. Assist in maintaining a clean and safe environment.
14. Cleans and prepares instruments for terminal sterilization.
15. Assists other members of the team with terminal cleaning of room
16. Uses standard precautions and appropriate personal protective equipment when working around or handling hazardous substances, including blood and body fluids.
Position offer sign on bonus! Located two minutes from beautiful North Myrtle Beach, SC!
- Required Skills
* Must be a graduate of an accredited program of surgical technology
* BLS certification
* Certification through the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA)
- Job Location
- Little River, South Carolina, United States
- Position Type
- Safe Patient Handling and Mobility Coordinator (FT) - McLeod in Florence Florence, South Carolina
- Health Coach/Care Manager - McLeod in Florence, SC Florence, South Carolina
- Registered Nurse - Emergency Department (Dillon campus) Dillon, South Carolina
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs
Match jobs to your LinkedIn profileStart Matching