Join Our Talent Community
Sign up and receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.
Director of Nursing for Surgical Services (FT) - McLeod Seacoast (Near Myrtle Beach, SC)Little River, South Carolina
Director of Nursing for Surgical Services (FT) - McLeod Seacoast (Near Myrtle Beach, SC)
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
WHO WE ARE:
As part of McLeod Health, the region's largest healthcare network, McLeod Health Seacoast is a full-service hospital committed to bringing advanced health services to one of the fastest growing regions in the United States. McLeod Seacoast is a not-for-profit, 50-bed acute care facility with more than 120 physicians in 30 different specialties providing excellence in care to our patients and their families.
Assists VP in planning, directing, and supervising all aspects of Surgery in regard to services, programs, and evaluations of such programs.
- McLeod Health Seacoast currently has 10 operating rooms, including: general surgery, urology, vascular (regular and dialysis access), orthopedics, podiatry, ENT, and 2 endoscopy rooms
- Our operating room is currently averages around 35-40 cases per day of all varieties
- Our Anesthesia department has 4 Anesthesiologists on staff to provide guidance and mentor support
- McLeod Health performs Advanced Robotic-Assisted Surgery and we currently have two Davinci Robots that we utilize
- Our Anesthesia department offers great teamwork approach with autonomy for CRNAs regarding regional anesthesia techniques
80 hours bi-weekly; Monday - Friday.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Will have previous operating room experience
- Will have 5 years of hospital nursing experience with at least 2 years of management experience
- Graduated with their BSN from an accredited school of nursing
- Must have valid SC license or be licensed in another compact state
- Job Location
- Little River, South Carolina, United States
- Position Type
- Registered Nurse for Medical Surgical Unit (FT) - McLeod Loris Loris, South Carolina
- RN CASE MANAGER - CASE MANAGEMENT Florence, South Carolina
- Registered Nurse - Labor and Delivery Florence, South Carolina
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs
Match jobs to your LinkedIn profileStart Matching