We are actively seeking qualified candidates for the following positions in Environmental Services :
- Full Time andPRN Housekeepers
- Full Time and PRN Floor Technicians
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides a clean and aseptic environment for the safety and health of our patients, visitors, physicians and employees by performing various housekeeping and other duties.
- Such duties include, but are not limited to: waste removal; dusting, cleaning and sanitizing of fixtures and surfaces; dust and damp mopping; biohazard spill clean up; soiled linen removal; cleaning, sanitizing and making of beds; vacuuming.
- Changes out drapes and cubicle curtains. Must be proficient in the proper use of floor and carpet care battery operated and cord electric equipment.
- Must become proficient in established restorative, interim and routine floor and carpet care procedures.
- Removes bulk biohazard and solid waste.
- Performs special projects as assigned.
- Uses computer for computer based training, data collection and during routine room turnover operations.
- Keeps records, maintains logs and submits daily activity reports via schedule worksheets and/or task sequence sheets.
- Must adhere to Hospital and Departmental Policies and Procedures. Must follow applicable regulatory agency laws.
Education/Experience Requirements: High School diploma or equivalent (GED). Zero to less than 1 year of related work experience required. Previous hospital / commercial housekeeping or floor technician experience is preferred. Good communication skills and professional telephone etiquette are essential.
Hours: PRN (as needed) and FT positions available at Loris and Seacoast in Little River
An interview event will be held on Thursday, May 2 from 3 p.m. - 5 p.m. at McLeod Seacoast in Little River. (Conference rooms A and B on the first floor of the new tower.) Bring your resume and talk to a hiring manager!