Join Our Talent Community
Sign up and receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.
Nuclear Medicine Technologist (PRN) - McLeod SeacoastLittle River, South Carolina
Nuclear Medicine Technologist (PRN) - McLeod Seacoast
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
- Job responsibilities include those listed in competencies document
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Provides high quality Nuclear Medicine images to the radiologists and cardiologists
- Prepares and administers radio-isotopes under the indirect supervision of a radiologist.
- Helps ensure the department is in compliance with all state and federal regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
PRN as needed
- Required Skills
Completion of a formal AMA approved program in Nuclear Medicine or Radiologic Technology with on-the-job training.
Nuclear Medicine Certification by the ARRT or NMTCB within 6 months of hire. CPR and SCQRSA required
- Job Location
- Little River, South Carolina, United States
- Position Type
- Registered Nurse for Medical Surgical Unit (FT) - McLeod Loris Loris, South Carolina
- RN CASE MANAGER - CASE MANAGEMENT Florence, South Carolina
- Registered Nurse - Labor and Delivery Florence, South Carolina
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs
Match jobs to your LinkedIn profileStart Matching