Join Our Talent Community
Sign up and receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.
Physical Therapist (FT - Outpatient - Sign On Bonus) - McLeod Seacoast (within minutes of Myrtle Beach!)Little River, South Carolina
Physical Therapist (FT - Outpatient - Sign On Bonus) - McLeod Seacoast (within minutes of Myrtle Beach!)
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
- Job responsibilities include those listed in competency document.
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Works with staff in development of professional skills, new programs, patient treatment plans as needed.
- Treatments are performed as ordered in a safe, timely manner. Staff and family members are involved in the treatment when indicated.
- Medical documentation is in accordance with APTA standards of care.
- Attends and takes part in services, meetings, and educational sessions.
- Assists in adjusting schedules to accommodate changes in caseload in the department.
- Ensures an orderly, clean and safe work area.
- Evaluates patients referred for P.T., utilizing specialized testing procedures and skills, incorporating data from the medical records and assessing the patient’s strength, range of motion, coordination, perception, sensation, ambulation, transfers, bed mobility, etc. and Rehab. Potential
- Correlates data from the evaluation to determine individualized physical therapy plan of care as directed towards short and long term goals
- Supervises operation of specific treatment team. Meets with PTA on regular basis to discuss patient and set goals
- Performs evidenced based care. Seeks out research to support interventions
- Respects, at all times, the confidentiality of patient’s records and facility operations. Uses complete discretion when discussing patient matters
- Adheres to all facility and corporate policies and procedures.
Position offers a comprehensive benefits package and your choice of a sign-on bonus or student loan reimbursement.
Full time hours. Hours of operation 7am to 6 pm. Flexible scheduling. Would require weekend and holiday coverage in a rotation.
General outpatient rehabilitation in outpatient hospital setting. We serve a very active retirement community. High volume of joint replacements, post-shoulder rehab, and general geriatrics. Excellent team environment. Diversified team offering specialty services including vestibular rehab, Parkinson’s rehab program, lymphedema treatment.
Looking for a motivated and enthusiastic therapist to join our team willing to serve one of the fastest growing communities on the east coast!!!
- Required Skills
Current South Carolina license as a physical therapist; Current CPR certification.
Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy from accredited program
- Job Location
- Little River, South Carolina, United States
- Position Type
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Share the Care (Float Pool) - ED/ICU - PRN (Clarendon) Manning, South Carolina
- REGISTERED NURSE- Nephrology - WEEKEND ONLY WORK (WOW) Day Shift Florence, South Carolina
- Registered Nurse for Emergency (PRN) - McLeod Seacoast Little River, South Carolina
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs
Match jobs to your LinkedIn profileStart Matching