LPN, Days or Nights, Full Time, Med Surg Unit, Dillon
- Assists the Registered Nurse in data gathering for the use in patient assessment.
- Provides individualized nursing care in collaboration with the Registered Nurse to meet the holistic age specific needs of patients.
- Provides appropriate nursing interventions, consistent with the Plan of Care and standards of practice and incorporating the Physician’s prescribed medical plans of care.
- Using Service Excellence Standards conducts Hourly Rounds.
- Fosters an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion, and respect for all patients, families and visitors.
- Utilizes appropriate health and safety equipment to protect both patient and staff.
- Utilizes standard work in caring for central lines, foley catheters, pressure ulcers, restraints and patients at risk for falls.
- Zero to less than 1 year of related work experience.
- Must possess a valid SC license- LPN
- CPI certification
- Specialty certification
- ACLS and PALS required within 6 months of hire for Critical Care Services.
- Full-time, 80 hours bi-weekly. To work Day or Night
Dillon, SC, United States