LPN for Occupational Health – Seacoast
Little River, SC
- Job responsibilities include those listed in competencies document.
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values. .
- Will work under the direct supervision of the Emp/Occupational Health Clinic Nurse (RN).
- Assess the needs of patients based on data collected through communication with patients. This is to include vital signs, history, chief complaints and any relevant information to be documented in the patient’s chart.
- Provide required screenings and services to meet regulatory requirements such as OSHA, DOT, and CDC.
- Perform tests including CLIA waived testing, EKG, spirometry, audiometry, urine drug screen collection and breath alcohol testing.
- Prepare and administer medications and immunizations as ordered by a provider.
- Assist provider and registered nurse with procedures and treatments as needed.
- Provide patient education as needed.
- Support Healthier You Care Center as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
Occupational/Employee Health experience preferred but not required.
Current South Carolina Licensed Practical Nurse license
Little River, SC, United States