Maintenance Mechanic IV
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Maintains: Assigned equipment, testing equipment, and work areas in clean and neat condition. All work performed according to manufacturer’s specifications. Maintain assigned equipment in working order, per manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance as required on assigned equipment.
- Log readings of equipment and systems as assigned
- Review Work Orders daily and complete associated tasks/repairs by Type/Priority.
- This summary of responsibilities is not intended to be a complete or limiting description of the functions that the employee may reasonably be requested to undertake.
- Working weekends and different shifts will be required.
- Perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
Work Schedule: 80 hours bi-weekly
Prefer 4 years of experience in commercial/industrial building maintenance, or 2 years building maintenance experience in a hospital. Must be able to demonstrate general computer data entry proficiency.
High school diploma or GED equivalent
Due to insurance regulations, must be at least 21 years of age with a valid SC driver’s license.
Florence, SC, United States