Join Our Talent Community
Sign up and receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.
Nuclear Medicine Technologist - PRN (Clarendon)Manning, South Carolina
Nuclear Medicine Technologist - PRN (Clarendon)
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Job Description: Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values. Greets and confirms patient, assists patient with appropriate attire for procedure, explains procedure, length and expectations along with desired result. Properly positions patient for procedure and informs patient of what they may expect during the actual imaging. Selects and utilizes appropriate technical factors for procedure, based on body habitus, pathology and body parts. Provides high quality Nuclear Medicine images to Radiologists and cardiologists. Prepares and administers radio-isotopes under the direct supervision of a Radiologist. Continues to develop professionalism through continuing education programs and in-services. Complies with all policies of the system with the intent of delivering the highest quality of service. Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school in Nuclear Medicine.
- Nuclear Medicine certification by ARRT or NMTCB.
- Certification with South Carolina Radiation Quality Standards Association.
- BLS certification.
- Job Location
- Manning, South Carolina, United States
- Position Type
- Registered Nurse - PICU Florence, South Carolina
- Certified Surgical Technologist with Sign On Bonus!! (FT) - McLeod Seacoast Little River, South Carolina
- Certified Surgical Technologist - Operating Room - Cheraw (PRN - As Needed) Cheraw, South Carolina
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs
Match jobs to your LinkedIn profileStart Matching