Join Our Talent Community
Sign up and receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.
Registered Respiratory Therapist - Full Time (Clarendon)Manning, South Carolina
Registered Respiratory Therapist - Full Time (Clarendon)
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Job Description: Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values. Performs direct patient care and the provision of Respiratory Care) procedures in all areas within the facility. Performs all procedures according to policy & procedure. Organizes workload to ensure therapy is completed as proscribed. Participates in all aspects of RC educational activities & departmental meetings. Documents & maintains records, charts and reports in a timely manner & documents appropriately. Responds to all Medical Alerts in a timely manner & documents appropriately. Exercises sound clinical judgement & assessment skills to provide appropriate provision of patient care & monitoring & communication of information to other caregivers. Evaluates patient care & makes recommendations when needed. Performs Pulmonary Functions, EKG EEG, Holter Monitor and Stress Test. Performs all other duties as assigned.
Schedule: Full Time; 72 hours biweekly.
- Participation in the National Board for Respiratory Care's (NBRC) Continuing Competency Program to maintain credential if received credential after July 1, 2002.
- Minimum of an Associate’s in Respiratory Care or 1-year certification before.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist.
- Respiratory Care Practitioner by the SC Board of Medical Examiners.
- BLS and ACLS certifications.
- Job Location
- Manning, South Carolina, United States
- Position Type
- Registered Nurse for Emergency (FT) - McLeod Loris Loris, South Carolina
- Administrative Supervisor - Nursing Administration Florence, South Carolina
- Registered Nurse for Recovery (FT) - McLeod Loris Loris, South Carolina
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs
Match jobs to your LinkedIn profileStart Matching