Massage Therapist (Part-time, 40 hours bi-weekly)- McLeod Health and Fitness Center
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Assure the client experience is relaxing and flow of the appointment is smooth.
- Perform all services to the clients comfort level.
- Follow the laws of draping.
- Adhere to spa schedule guidelines.
- Keep each room set up to spa specifications as well as clean and stocked.
- Promote clear communication, professionalism and consistency with all team members.
- Communicate all client challenges to Spa Director.
- Maintain license.
- Learn and perform hydrotherapy treatments.
- Keep current on wellness, body information and new trends.
- Continue to educate yourself
- Strive constantly to build a clientele.
- Sell retail through educating clients.
- Maintain client files.
- Write thank you notes and continue with follow-up calls
Work Schedule: Part-time (40 hour bi-weekly) Must be willing to work every Saturday and some weekdays afternoons/evenings
Licenses/Certifications/Registrations/Education: Minimum of a high school diploma/GED from an accredited school. Licensed Massage credentials.
Florence, SC, United States