Medical Assistant (FT), McLeod Pulmonary and Critical Care
1. Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-
workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
2. Fosters an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion, and respect for all patients, families, visitors and
3. Maintains active license and appropriate certifications.
4. Demonstrates proficiency in use of all medical equipment in the office.
5. Adheres to procedural checklists for administering all injections or immunizations.
6. Ensures that all examination rooms are clean and fully stocked with supplies, including replacing any expired supplies.
7. Call patients from the waiting area using appropriate title and last name to a clean, well-stocked examination room.
8. Obtain and accurately document vital signs and confirm chief complain.
9. Triage and perform in-house diagnostic testing according to Office Medical Protocols/Standing Orders.
10. Manages patient workflow in the clinical area.
11. Achieve proficiency and use of practice Electronic Medical Record System as it relates to job scope
12. Provides support and assistance as needed to patients, nurses, physicians, and other staff.
13. Participates proactively in problem solving and process improvement activities through collaboration with clinical
teams using Evidence Based Practices.
14. Demonstrates continued professional growth through goal-setting and participation in educational offerings.
15. Performs other duties as assigned.
0 to 1 year of related work experience. Experience with EMR helpful.
Valid, active certification, verified by NHA, AMT, or AAMA, BLS Certification
Florence, SC, United States