Medical Assistant (FT), Primary Care Lake City
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Fosters an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion, and respect for all patients, families, visitors and co-workers.
- Maintains active license and appropriate certifications.
- Demonstrates proficiency in use of all medical equipment in the office.
- Adheres to procedural checklists for administering all immunizations.
- Ensures that all examination rooms are clean and fully stocked with supplies, including replacing any expired supplies.
- Call patients from the waiting area using appropriate title and last name to a clean, well-stocked examination room.
- Obtain and accurately document vital signs and confirm chief complain.
- Triage and perform in-house diagnostic testing according to MPFM Medical Protocols/Standing Orders.
- Manages patient workflow in the clinical area.
- Provides support and assistance as needed to patients, nurses, physicians, and other staff.
- Participates proactively in problem solving and process improvement activities through collaboration with clinical teams using Evidence Based Practices.
- Demonstrates continued professional growth through goal-setting and participation in educational offerings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
0 to 1 year of related work experience. Experience with EMR helpful.
Valid, active certification, verified by NHA, AMT, or AAMA.
Minimum of a High School Diploma/Equivalent from an accredited school
Florence, SC, United States