Medical Assistant, McLeod Pediatric Associates West Palmetto Street
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Will work with all clinical staff to ensure that patient needs are met:
- Draw and administer vaccines to patients.
- Return phone calls to patients.
- Perform several in office tests and simple procedures.
- Update patient vaccination records on all necessary databases and in the patient chart.
- Coordinate any needed referrals for patients.
- Correctly store and handle vaccines.
3.Performs other duties necessary:
g. Cleaning patient rooms between patients.
h. Stocking the supply closet and patient rooms.
I. Any other duties as applies.
At least one year experience in physician’s office or other clinical setting.
Computer skills required.
Must possess Certified or Registered Certification for Medical Assistant.
Minimum of a High School Diploma/Equivalent from an accredited school
Florence, SC, United States