Medical Assistant, McLeod Primary and Chronic Care
- Job responsibilities include those listed in competency document.
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- The Certified Medical Assistant assists the physician with giving medical care to the patients, responsible for taking vital signs, history, asks patients for chief complaint, documents all relevant information and treatment in the patient’s chart, schedules testing and referral appointments when needed per physician’s instructions.
- Telephone/E-prescribe prescriptions requested by physician, maintains medical supply inventory, performs other duties necessary in providing high quality patient care. Handles telephone encounters and patient call backs within a timely manner.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
One year experience in a physician’s office or other clinical setting
Skills required High School diploma or GED, equivalent from an accredited school
Medical Assistant Certification required
Florence, SC, United States