Medical Assistant (PRN), McLeod Pediatrics Cheraw
- Assists the physician with giving medical care to patients: taking vital signs, history, documents chief complaint and all relevant information in the patients chart
- Schedules testing and referral appointments for patients per physicians instruction.
- Preps charts for upcoming appointments
- Pull information from hospital patients and enter it into the EMR prior to the patients visit.
- Obtain prior authorizations for any procedures scheduled
- Responds to telephone calls and patient messages in a timely manner
- Performs all other duties assigned by supervisor
- one year experience in a physician office clinical setting
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED equivalent from an accredited school required
- CMA/RMA National certification
- PRN (coverage as needed)
Cheraw, SC, United States